Evil that Returns

The Search for Narl, Part 3

PLAY 2010-08-26 18:47:44.385 2010-08-26 18:47:45.943
2010-08-26 18:47:45.943 Welcome to Gametable 2.0.RC2.
2010-08-26 18:48:06.413 Joined game
2010-08-26 18:48:06.487 DM has joined the session
2010-08-26 18:58:19.051 Voraath has joined the session
2010-08-26 18:58:27.901 Morthos has joined the session
2010-08-26 19:01:50.401 DM: (Yes, I did just create a new pog for Ironbrow because I couldn’t remember how to unrotate it.)
2010-08-26 19:02:06.227 DM: No Ironbrow tonight, but we will forge on anyway. Everyone good to go?
2010-08-26 19:02:13.252 Jerric: Ready
2010-08-26 19:02:25.755 Dorvak nods
2010-08-26 19:02:49.482 Morthos: yup
2010-08-26 19:03:21.909 DM: When last we left our heroes, they had just finished fighting off the assaults of a group of spriggan (some of whom were much larger than is normal), while Morthos cast an untested ritual on the strange fountain with unknown but probably evil properties.
2010-08-26 19:04:09.887 DM: As Morthos continues his ritual, the knot of green mist in the center of the fountain seems to struggle, but after summoning the spriggan, it seems to have no other way to defend itself. As the minutes tick by, it begins to shrink as it struggles.
2010-08-26 19:05:00.690 DM: Eventually (after ten minutes of casting), Morthos drops his arm as the ritual is completed, and the green mist flashes a brilliant silver, then gathers itself up and explodes, sending a fountain of silver light high into the sky.
2010-08-26 19:06:50.872 Jerric: "So, what was that doing?"
2010-08-26 19:08:31.508 Morthos: "The fountain was tainted. My goal was to remove said taint. I didn’t expect the explosion at the end but it could’ve gone much worse"
2010-08-26 19:08:57.259 Morthos rolls Skill Arcane/History/Religion (d20 + 13): 16 + 13 = 29
2010-08-26 19:08:58.184 Jerric: "Well these guys returned to normal size."
2010-08-26 19:09:06.085 Jerric points to the two previously large spriggans
2010-08-26 19:09:22.961 DM: Actually they’re smaller than that. About three or four feet tall.
2010-08-26 19:09:45.987 DM: And, upon closer inspection, they’re not really twisted anymore. They look much more natural…..in fact, they appear to be gnomes.
2010-08-26 19:10:10.964 Jerric: "...This was certainly something nefarious indeed."
2010-08-26 19:10:59.466 Jerric: "Well if we’ve taken care of this fountain, we don’t particularly have any reason to remain. Let’s continue our scouting."
2010-08-26 19:11:23.368 DM: I feel like I should mention that the fountain of silver light isn’t going away.
2010-08-26 19:11:36.318 DM: It’s a giant, glowing, silver beacon.
2010-08-26 19:11:41.569 Dorvak: "Well, we should at least see if they had anything useful on them." (or did we do that, I forget between sessions.)
2010-08-26 19:11:53.369 Jerric: (( Yeah that makes things a bit different ))
2010-08-26 19:12:14.724 Jerric checks the corpses for equipment
2010-08-26 19:12:25.124 Dorvak helps
2010-08-26 19:12:41.275 DM: Nothing useful; some war picks, hide armor, and a shortbow.
2010-08-26 19:12:58.501 Jerric: (( So let me rewind my last few lines ))
2010-08-26 19:13:11.702 Jerric: "So, what is this doing now? Any idea?"
2010-08-26 19:13:45.479 Ironbrow: “This one is unsure. It is certainly magical of some sort.”
2010-08-26 19:14:36.884 Dorvak rolls Skill, Arcana (d20 + 14): 15 + 14 = 29
2010-08-26 19:15:26.787 Morthos rolls Skill Arcane/History/Religion (d20 + 13): 15 + 13 = 28
2010-08-26 19:15:36.787 Morthos rolls Skill Arcane/History/Religion (d20 + 13): 14 + 13 = 27
2010-08-26 19:16:38.118 Dorvak: "What I do know is its pumping out a lot of energy into the area. It looks like its stored up somewhere, maybe the fountain itself maybe not. Cant say why though."
2010-08-26 19:17:03.194 Morthos: "The silver light is a good thing, the magic that had poisioned it is leaving"
2010-08-26 19:17:30.971 Lanley: “A little attention-grabbing, though.”
2010-08-26 19:18:19.352 Jerric: "Well that’s good to know. Shall we move on then, and see if we can find Narl?"
2010-08-26 19:18:50.156 Dorvak nods
2010-08-26 19:19:06.679 Morthos: "Indeed"
2010-08-26 19:19:45.556 Jerric leads the way, looking for anything suspicious as he walks
2010-08-26 19:20:05.034 Jerric: (( Should I move on the map, or is there lots of area to cover? ))
2010-08-26 19:20:19.334 DM: Lots of area, so narration it is for now.
2010-08-26 19:20:57.637 DM: As you move through the streets, you notice that the green mist is much thinner. It’s not gone completely, though, and the further you get from the cleansed fountain the stronger it gets.
2010-08-26 19:22:01.315 DM: You continue to see spriggan moving through the streets, but they appear confused now, rather than their sheer single-minded determination that they had earlier. However, again, as you continue further from the fountain, they begin to regain the single-mindedness.
2010-08-26 19:22:35.970 Jerric: "I wonder if there is any more of those fountains?"
2010-08-26 19:22:41.796 Jerric: (( What direction are they heading? ))
2010-08-26 19:23:19.773 DM: (I forget whether you were in the northeast or northwest corner of the city. However, basically, it appears that most of them are heading to the other three corners.)
2010-08-26 19:23:30.098 DM: A few appear to be aiming for the center of the city.
2010-08-26 19:24:37.003 Dorvak: (do the new fountains look silver or green?)
2010-08-26 19:25:18.432 DM: You haven’t seen any other fountains yet.
2010-08-26 19:25:26.907 Jerric: (( And how far is it from corner to corner of the city? ))
2010-08-26 19:26:32.061 DM: If it were direct, even points of the corner, a few miles. Expected walking time would be probably two hours or thereabouts.
2010-08-26 19:28:15.520 Jerric: "I’d be willing to bet that there’s a fountain where these are all headed. We should take them all out. Should we head back to the airship to get a lift or just keep going?"
2010-08-26 19:28:55.722 Dorvak: "Well if they are headed to a fountain they wont notice, but Im not sure if it would really save all that much time, and we might miss things on the ground."
2010-08-26 19:29:40.500 Ironbrow: “This one believes that time is likely important. It wonders how long our efforts will go unnoticed.”
2010-08-26 19:30:08.551 Jerric: (( How far are we from our landing zone? ))
2010-08-26 19:30:59.754 DM: Not very.
2010-08-26 19:31:07.404 DM: Probably about ten minutes’ walk.
2010-08-26 19:32:00.057 Jerric: "I’m going to agree with Ironbrow, I think it would save a good amount of time."
2010-08-26 19:32:25.259 Jerric: "Lanley, can you call for the airship to meet us?"
2010-08-26 19:32:50.710 Lanley: “Sure. At the landing zone?”
2010-08-26 19:33:39.015 Jerric: "Yeah, we haven’t gone that far."
2010-08-26 19:33:49.341 DM: Lanley nods and pulls out his arrow.
2010-08-26 19:33:55.991 Lanley: “They’re on the way.”
2010-08-26 19:34:06.442 Jerric: "Great, then let’s head over to meet them."
2010-08-26 19:34:19.142 Jerric leads the way
2010-08-26 19:34:25.043 Dorvak follows
2010-08-26 19:34:51.794 DM: After a bit of walking, and a bit of climbing, you are back on the airship.
2010-08-26 19:35:34.122 Jerric: (( I’ll assume we were in the NW ))
2010-08-26 19:36:09.125 DM: (It was indeed NW.)
2010-08-26 19:36:22.601 Jerric directs the pilot to head to the southwest corner of the city to drop in a similar landing zone
2010-08-26 19:36:56.102 DM: While you’re up here, you notice that you can see the light from the cleansed fountain very clearly from the air.
2010-08-26 19:37:52.640 DM Recenters everyone’s view!
2010-08-26 19:38:15.319 DM: (Abstracted landing zone again)
2010-08-26 19:38:28.724 DM: You climb down the ropes to reach the southwest corner of the city.
2010-08-26 19:38:47.350 Jerric: (( What was the time it took from when we called for the airship? ))
2010-08-26 19:39:47.228 DM: From when you called to arrival, about twenty minutes; a half hour to get onto the city outskirts.
2010-08-26 19:40:34.734 Jerric: "Ok, let’s get moving. We can go a bit bolder this time, if it looks the same."
2010-08-26 19:41:11.586 Jerric ponders
2010-08-26 19:41:30.069 Jerric: "I suppose we should try and avoid killing spriggans if we can, if they are actually gnomes."
2010-08-26 19:41:47.938 Jerric: "For now, let’s search for another fountain."
2010-08-26 19:42:06.289 Jerric: (( Are we actually near the map area now? ))
2010-08-26 19:42:14.765 DM: Yep.
2010-08-26 19:42:41.191 Jerric leads the way
2010-08-26 19:44:07.773 DM: The spriggan carrying sacks with a dumb expression on their faces appear to be headed to the east (right).
2010-08-26 19:44:52.278 DM: In addition, from there, you can see the edge of a fountain, with what appears to be a glistening heap of entrails sitting next to it.
2010-08-26 19:45:41.910 Jerric: "Certainly not far. What should we do about these guys?"
2010-08-26 19:46:40.168 Lanley: “They don’t seem to be able to notice anything around them; what if we just ignore them?”
2010-08-26 19:47:14.895 Jerric: "Hopefully they won’t all attack us once we start on the fountain, but I’m with you. Ok, let’s move up."
2010-08-26 19:48:00.876 DM: As you move closer, you can also see what appears to be a rotting corpse in plate armor by the fountain.
2010-08-26 19:48:04.832 Dorvak keeps his hand on his axe
2010-08-26 19:49:16.114 DM: From your new position, you see another heap of entrails, another rotting corpse, and what appears to be a pile of rotting corpses with vaguely wing-shaped protrusions coming out of its back.
2010-08-26 19:49:46.042 Jerric: "I really really hope that is dead."
2010-08-26 19:50:43.821 Jerric: (( Also just to check, are the rotting corpses laying like rotting corpses should, or standing? ))
2010-08-26 19:50:57.322 DM: Laying.
2010-08-26 19:51:12.072 DM: You’re experienced adventurers, you can tell the difference between animate undead and normal corpses.
2010-08-26 19:51:25.173 DM: These are either normal corpses, or disguised as normal corpses.
2010-08-26 19:51:39.574 Jerric approaches closer
2010-08-26 19:52:17.026 DM: (Crap, it ate the bottom half of the fountain.)
2010-08-26 19:52:39.532 DM: (Just pretend the blue lines worked.)
2010-08-26 19:52:55.283 DM: The spriggan standing by the fountain tosses his sack in.
2010-08-26 19:53:36.636 Dorvak: "I feel like we might want to remove the corpses from the vicinity. I have visions of them being animated by the fountains."
2010-08-26 19:53:55.337 Jerric: "Ok, let’s do that then."
2010-08-26 19:54:10.163 Dorvak: "Ironbrow help me with the big one."
2010-08-26 19:54:17.663 DM: A spriggan tosses in a sack, and a spriggan jumps into the fountain.
2010-08-26 19:54:28.014 DM: Ironbrow nods, frowning.
2010-08-26 19:54:37.764 Jerric moves over to one of the armored corpses and begins to drag it away
2010-08-26 19:55:13.891 Dorvak counts to three and begins to drag the corpse backwards
2010-08-26 19:55:29.917 DM: It’s exactly as heavy as it looks.
2010-08-26 19:55:57.044 DM: I have to stop Jerric before that.
2010-08-26 19:56:12.446 DM: You get it to there before you notice that it’s shaking.
2010-08-26 19:56:43.122 Jerric: "What is this? Is it already being animated?"
2010-08-26 19:56:52.223 DM: Its eyes begin glowing green.
2010-08-26 19:57:08.324 DM: Dorvak and Ironbrow notice that the one they’re dragging is also shaking, as are the mounds of entrails by them.
2010-08-26 19:57:16.549 Jerric pulls out his scimitars and moves to chop off its head
2010-08-26 19:57:32.350 DM: Surprise round, PC advantage: Roll init, and you get one action during the round.
2010-08-26 19:57:42.301 Jerric rolls Initiative (d20 + 5 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 3): 9 + 5 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 3 = 26
2010-08-26 19:57:46.176 Morthos rolls Initiative (d20 + 7): 11 + 7 = 18
2010-08-26 19:58:11.652 Jerric: (( I’m using my sword of speed, init 50 ))
2010-08-26 19:58:21.528 Dorvak rolls Initiative(near Ironbrow) (d20 + 7): 7 + 7 = 14
2010-08-26 19:59:16.331 DM: Everyone will be surprised by this order.
2010-08-26 19:59:17.406 DM: Jerric.
2010-08-26 19:59:36.857 Jerric: (( Gasp! Hunter’s Privilege ))
2010-08-26 20:00:18.736 Jerric swings his scimitars down mercilessly upon the shaking corpse in front of him
2010-08-26 20:00:23.061 Jerric rolls Attack, Speed (d20 + 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1): 14 + 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 29
2010-08-26 20:00:23.386 Jerric rolls Attack, Reckless (d20 + 5 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 1): 1 + 5 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 15
2010-08-26 20:00:33.687 DM: His first attack connects solidly.
2010-08-26 20:00:38.437 Jerric rolls Damage, Speed 1W (d8 + 3 + 2): 2 + 3 + 2 = 7
2010-08-26 20:00:40.362 Jerric rolls Damage, Scimitar Dance (5): 5 = 5
2010-08-26 20:00:42.462 Jerric rolls Damage, Hunter’s Privilege (2d8 + 3): (1 + 4) + 3 = 8
2010-08-26 20:00:44.862 Jerric rolls Damage, Blade Storm (5): 5 = 5
2010-08-26 20:00:48.962 Jerric: (( Done ))
2010-08-26 20:01:00.438 DM: Morthos.
2010-08-26 20:02:36.572 Morthos casts icy rays at the two creatures by the fountain (near ironbrow)
2010-08-26 20:02:41.147 Morthos rolls Spell (d20 + 13): 14 + 13 = 27
2010-08-26 20:02:44.272 Morthos rolls Spell (d20 + 13): 17 + 13 = 30
2010-08-26 20:02:54.998 DM: A pair of good shots pins them in place.
2010-08-26 20:03:14.274 DM: (roll damage)
2010-08-26 20:03:14.874 Morthos rolls Icy Rays (d10 + 10): 5 + 10 = 15
2010-08-26 20:03:23.199 Morthos: done
2010-08-26 20:03:34.526 DM: However, their gooey bodies seem to make them resistant to the targeted assault (half damage).
2010-08-26 20:04:12.753 DM: Ironbrow is pummeled by flailing entrails for 4 points of necrotic damage (1 resisted).
2010-08-26 20:04:33.505 DM: He drops the creature he was carrying and draws his greatsword.
2010-08-26 20:04:39.656 DM: Dorvak.
2010-08-26 20:05:01.957 Dorvak places a mark on the large winged monster and the entrails nearby (1)
2010-08-26 20:05:31.509 Dorvak rolls Booming Blade (vs. AC) (d20 + 14): 8 + 14 = 22
2010-08-26 20:05:50.560 DM: Only one action in a surprise round; but you missed anyway.
2010-08-26 20:05:58.410 Dorvak: right!
2010-08-26 20:06:02.810 Dorvak: (done)
2010-08-26 20:06:11.111 DM: Lanley draws his bow.
2010-08-26 20:06:19.036 DM: Jerric.
2010-08-26 20:06:31.962 Jerric follows up with some more swings of his scimitars
2010-08-26 20:06:35.962 Jerric rolls Attack, Speed (d20 + 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1): 1 + 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 16
2010-08-26 20:06:36.312 Jerric rolls Attack, Reckless (d20 + 5 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 1): 8 + 5 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 22
2010-08-26 20:06:40.738 Jerric rolls Damage, Scimitar Dance (5): 5 = 5
2010-08-26 20:06:41.088 Jerric rolls Damage, Scimitar Dance (5): 5 = 5
2010-08-26 20:06:42.838 Jerric rolls Damage, Blade Storm (5): 5 = 5
2010-08-26 20:06:52.713 DM: Both of Jerric’s attacks are turned aside by its heavy plate, but he manages to nick its arms on the rebound.
2010-08-26 20:07:01.639 Jerric: (( Done ))
2010-08-26 20:07:17.640 DM: The winged creature bites at Dorvak with its foul mouth.
2010-08-26 20:07:40.691 DM: He is bitten for 18 points of damage.
2010-08-26 20:08:28.244 DM: The mound of entrails by Ironbrow flails at him with rotting ropes of viscera.
2010-08-26 20:08:58.170 DM: But he turns aside the stench and is not affected.
2010-08-26 20:09:22.322 DM: The other one flails about uselessly, stuck to the ground.
2010-08-26 20:09:29.822 DM: Morthos.
2010-08-26 20:12:03.135 Morthos casts lightning serpent at the zombie near jerric
2010-08-26 20:12:09.460 Morthos rolls Spell (d20 + 13): 8 + 13 = 21
2010-08-26 20:12:49.163 DM: Sadly, it just barely twists out of the brunt of it in time.
2010-08-26 20:13:02.288 Morthos: spell surge
2010-08-26 20:13:23.765 Morthos rolls Spell (d20 + 13): 8 + 13 = 21
2010-08-26 20:13:29.465 Morthos: ...fuck
2010-08-26 20:13:59.217 DM: Half damage, at least.
2010-08-26 20:14:42.244 Morthos rolls Lightning Serpent (2d12 + 4 + 6): (2 + 10) + 4 + 6 = 22
2010-08-26 20:14:45.669 Morthos: done
2010-08-26 20:15:35.451 DM: One of the rotting corpses moves to flank Ironbrow. The other swings at Jerric.
2010-08-26 20:16:21.880 DM: Jerric is struck by its claws for 4 points of necrotic damage (5 resisted), and he loses 1 healing surge.
2010-08-26 20:17:45.738 DM: Ironbrow is pummeled by flailing entrails for 4 necrotic damage (1 resisted).
2010-08-26 20:18:05.316 DM: He shifts and unleashes a mighty blow on the rotting corpse.
2010-08-26 20:18:24.067 DM: Unfortunately, he also tripped on some entrails while shifting, and his sword goes completely wild, nearly hitting Dorvak.
2010-08-26 20:18:38.368 DM: Dorvak.
2010-08-26 20:19:15.695 Dorvak reassess and applys a mark to the winged beast and the corpse nearby
2010-08-26 20:19:30.571 Dorvak: (...applys…..)
2010-08-26 20:20:09.773 Dorvak holds his axe out as it bursts an electrical storm (corpse then winged)
2010-08-26 20:20:10.273 Dorvak rolls Electrified Lash (vs. Fort) (d20 + 12): 12 + 12 = 24
2010-08-26 20:20:10.548 Dorvak rolls Electrified Lash (vs. Fort) (d20 + 12): 3 + 12 = 15
2010-08-26 20:20:22.073 DM: The smaller rotting corpse is struck.
2010-08-26 20:20:36.124 Dorvak rolls Electrified Lash Damage (2d8 + 7): (8 + 6) + 7 = 21
2010-08-26 20:20:37.799 DM: Wait, no, I fail at reading.
2010-08-26 20:20:47.800 DM: That would have hit its Ref, in my defense.
2010-08-26 20:20:59.151 Dorvak: (well, then, done!)
2010-08-26 20:21:36.103 DM: Lanley was unhappy being that close to the combat.
2010-08-26 20:21:46.780 DM: He fires twice at the corpse by Jerric.
2010-08-26 20:22:01.581 DM: He hits it once, and it is now bloodied.
2010-08-26 20:22:10.958 DM: Also, I failed at combat resolution earlier, forgot to mention status effects.
2010-08-26 20:22:20.283 DM: When he was clawed, Jerric was also weakened and immobilized (save ends both).
2010-08-26 20:22:34.434 Jerric: (( Whaaaat ))
2010-08-26 20:22:55.962 DM: Paragon tier creatures that only do 9 unresisted damage on their attack tend to have nasty side effects!
2010-08-26 20:23:08.713 DM: Jerric.
2010-08-26 20:23:55.366 Jerric continues to attack the animated corpse
2010-08-26 20:23:58.116 Jerric rolls Attack, Speed (d20 + 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1): 10 + 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 25
2010-08-26 20:23:58.466 Jerric rolls Attack, Reckless (d20 + 5 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 1): 16 + 5 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 30
2010-08-26 20:24:04.816 DM: Both attacks hit.
2010-08-26 20:24:05.916 Jerric rolls Damage, Speed 1W (d8 + 3 + 2): 3 + 3 + 2 = 8
2010-08-26 20:24:08.316 Jerric rolls Damage, Reckless 1W (d8 + 2 + 2): 2 + 2 + 2 = 6
2010-08-26 20:24:12.892 Jerric rolls Damage, Hunter’s Privilege (2d8 + 3): (4 + 3) + 3 = 10
2010-08-26 20:24:14.017 Jerric rolls Damage, Gauntlets of Blood (2): 2 = 2
2010-08-26 20:24:14.942 Jerric rolls Damage, Blade Storm (5): 5 = 5
2010-08-26 20:24:28.018 Jerric rolls Damage, Gauntlets of Blood (2): 2 = 2
2010-08-26 20:24:38.193 DM: 16 damage after weakened.
2010-08-26 20:24:49.244 Jerric: (( One sec while I look something up ))
2010-08-26 20:25:35.472 DM: You’re right, Blade Storm isn’t halved.
2010-08-26 20:25:52.648 DM: So that makes it 19.
2010-08-26 20:25:59.999 Jerric: (( Excellent, ok. Done ))
2010-08-26 20:26:03.999 Jerric rolls Saving Throw (d20): 8 = 8
2010-08-26 20:26:27.052 DM: The large winged creature bites at Dorvak.
2010-08-26 20:26:41.503 DM: He is bitten for 17 points of damage.
2010-08-26 20:27:30.432 DM: Dorvak and Jerric find themselves being flailed at by mounds of entrails.
2010-08-26 20:28:12.309 DM: Both of them are struck; Dorvak takes 7 points of necrotic damage, and Jerric takes 4 points (5 resisted) of necrotic damage. Both of them take ongoing 10 necrotic damage (save ends).
2010-08-26 20:29:04.139 Jerric: (( Remind me to thank Ironbrow for the armor ))
2010-08-26 20:29:11.265 DM: Morthos: At the start of your turn, you find yourself being pummeled by flailing entrails for 5 points of necrotic damage.
2010-08-26 20:32:48.177 Morthos casts force orb at the zombie near jerric
2010-08-26 20:33:04.878 Morthos rolls Spell against bloodied (d20 + 13 + 1): 6 + 13 + 1 = 20
2010-08-26 20:33:37.733 DM: Sadly, that comes close, but is another near miss.
2010-08-26 20:34:13.538 Morthos: done
2010-08-26 20:34:52.616 DM: The creature by Jerric grapples at him with black-glowing hands, attempting to siphon off his living energy.
2010-08-26 20:35:10.542 Jerric attempts to throw off the creature’s attack with a quick swing of his scimitar
2010-08-26 20:35:14.993 Jerric rolls Attack, Speed (d20 + 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1): 8 + 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 23
2010-08-26 20:35:30.193 DM: Sadly, his attack is slightly too quick, and he only nicks it as his scimitar passes by.
2010-08-26 20:35:32.844 Jerric rolls Damage, Scimitar Dance (5): 5 = 5
2010-08-26 20:36:03.072 DM: It grabs him, dealing 11 points of necrotic damage (5 resisted), and it appears to gain in strength. (It’s still bloodied, though.)
2010-08-26 20:36:24.674 DM: It also appears to heal the mound of entrails nearby.
2010-08-26 20:36:54.000 DM: Ironbrow is pummeled by flailing entrails for 4 more points of damage.
2010-08-26 20:37:49.728 DM: He then shifts, and with a nod at Dorvak, charges thunderously towards the creature by Jerric.
2010-08-26 20:38:00.129 DM: The corpse by him takes a swing as he runs away.
2010-08-26 20:38:26.457 DM: But it just barely misses him.
2010-08-26 20:39:44.061 Mox has joined the session
2010-08-26 20:39:54.137 Dorvak: ( :D )
2010-08-26 20:40:04.637 Jerric: (( Just in time! ))
2010-08-26 20:40:32.439 Jerric: (( That armor is more than pulling its weight, by the way ))
2010-08-26 20:40:49.415 Ironbrow: (( Huzzah! :D Sorry I’m late, had a meeting with the work brass. ))
2010-08-26 20:42:09.878 DM: Right as his player arrives, Ironbrow charges forth and delivers a thunderous blow to the creature, knocking it both back and silly.
2010-08-26 20:42:24.804 DM: But it remains standing.
2010-08-26 20:42:27.454 Ironbrow frowns./
2010-08-26 20:42:43.905 DM: Dorvak.
2010-08-26 20:42:47.005 Jerric frowns at being flanked and immobile

Comments

ankiyavon

I'm sorry, but we no longer support this web browser. Please upgrade your browser or install Chrome or Firefox to enjoy the full functionality of this site.